Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri January 11, 2013
UW Geology Museum reopening
The University of Wyoming Geology Museum is reopening Saturday after undergoing improvements and renovations. Most of the work was in the internal infrastructure, but Museum Manager Kelli Trujillo says some of the exhibits have been updated as well.
“A brand new exhibit on the cretaceous of Wyoming, with some of our existing dinosaurs, some of the cast skulls, in new places and in new interpretations, and some murals and some new ways to look at some old stuff that we already had.”
A grand opening ceremony is set for next Thursday at 3:30.