Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue September 13, 2011
Reminder: Put Some Clothes On, Google Street View May Be Coming By
A Google Street View snapshot of a woman in Miami who wasn't leaving anything to the imagination when she stepped out her door is a fresh reminder that if you don't want the world to see you in your birthday suit, put something on before you step outside!
After all, a Street View camera just might be cruising by.
In this woman's case, her full frontal shot was there for the world to see for several days before she was blurred to make the image familly-friendly.
Now, we have to confess that we weren't up-to-speed on the apparently active world on the Web of folks who cruise Street View images looking for naked folks, plumbers' cracks, drug deals going down and other things. Some people also apparently like to flash the camera.