Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Tue May 1, 2012
Pipeline proposer has homes in foreclosure
The man behind the proposed Flaming Gorge pipeline has two homes in foreclosure.
Aaron Million is behind Wyco Power and Water, which has proposed building a pipeline to deliver water from the Flaming Gorge Reservoir to southeast Wyoming and Colorado's Front Range.
He has two homes in Fort Collins, Colo., listed in foreclosure. One is listed as the business address for Wyco. Million says that home is owned by a partnership with his parents, who have fallen on hard times. The other is a home he owns with his former wife. Almost $1.8 million is owed on the two properties.
Million says the foreclosures are "completely isolated" from his business operations.