Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu July 7, 2005
No Change In Terrorist Threat Level in Wyoming
Laramie, Wy – The director of the Wyoming Office of Homeland Security was part of a national briefing about the attacks in London this morning. Joe Moore says the U-S Department of Homeland Security raised the terrorist threat level for cities with mass transit systems, but did not have any specific information for rural states, but he says his office will remain alert and he hopes all people will watch for any unusual activity.
Moore says the briefing this morning did not address any impacts on travel, so he's not sure if this will have any effect on tourism in Wyoming.