Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Fri June 18, 2004
Laramie Woman Appointed Judge
Laramie, Wy – A Laramie attorney has been named a circuit
judge in the Second Judicial District overseeing Albany and Carbon counties. Governor Dave Freudenthal has appointed 53-year-old Jane Eakin to replace Judge Wade Waldrip, whom he has named to the district court. Eakin joins Judge Robert Castor on the circuit bench. Eakin has lived in Laramie for 16 years. She holds a law degree
from the University of Wyoming. She has been a senior assistant public defender.