Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Best of Wyoming
Fri January 4, 2013
Laramie County Community College Art Gallery – Cheyenne
The Esther and John Clay Fine Arts Gallery hosts dozens of shows throughout the academic year, showcasing artists from the college, community and nation.
The gallery is located in the Fine Arts Building. It is open from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday through Friday and is free to the public.
Upcoming Events 2013 Visual Arts
Featuring multi-media sculpture experience artist Lea Zoltowski Ertzby
January 22-February 22
Reception: Thursday, January 31,
What are you willing to do to retrieve your object of desire? The artist invites you to partake in this interactive, multi-media sculptural social experience. Real and implied interactions include biting into, picking up and using, destroying and winning artwork to take with you as a souvenir. This exhibition aims to question passive spectatorship of art by extension of media and life. What pushes us out of our comfort zone to become active participants in both the gallery and beyond? Admission is free.
For more information about this exhibit, click here.
Courtesy of http://lccc.wy.edu