Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Thu May 27, 2004
Ivinson Hospital C-E-O Keeps Job
Laramie, WY – The Chief Executive Officer of Laramie's Ivinson Memorial Hospital will keep his job following a tense meeting Wednesday night. The Hospital's Board of Trustees met in front of a crowded room and many of those in attendance were not supporters of C-E-O Jeffrey Feike. Feike was called a liar by members of the public and one hospital staff member told trustees Feike asked him to discredit another doctor at the hospital. Feike says the allegations against him are false and he's worked to address various concerns. Following a four hour closed session, trustees voted to allow Feike to keep his job. Feike's supporters would not comment.