Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Mon June 28, 2004
College Commission Director Resigns
Laramie, Wy – The Wyoming Community College Commission has accepted the resignation of its executive director and will begin what it hopes will be a smooth transition. Commission President Ed Jolovich says Director Richard Gilliland says he was resigning for personal reasons. Jolovich says they will begin a national search, but would like someone familiar with the Wyoming college system. He says there ability to maintain a good working relationship between the College's and the commission will be key.
Jolovich says Deputy Director Ed Boenisch will operate the commission until a new Director is hired this winter.