Most Active Stories
- Growing sagebrush and other native seed: Crackpot idea or lucrative business venture?
- Wyoming missed out on last uranium boom, but planning for the future
- South Africans strive to limit damage to landscape as elephant populations grow
- Wolf trapping raises concerns about trapping the wrong animals
- Study finds BLM’s wild horse management practices are flawed
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Sarah Brown Mathews
Phone : 307-766-4256
Sarah Brown Mathews currently serves Wyoming Public Media as the Major Gifts Manager. In this position she is primarily responsible for stewardship of WPM’s Leadership Circle level donors and the gifts they make to support our programming, operations and special initiatives. Prior to joining the team at Wyoming Public Radio, Sarah has worked in Wyoming’s philanthropic communities as Development Director for the Wyoming Stock Growers Agricultural Land Trust and as Development Director for the UW College of Education and UW Foundation. Other profession experience includes serving as Executive Director for Loveland Habitat for Humanity in Loveland Colorado, as Marketing Director; Planned Giving for the University of Colorado Foundation, and in education and public program development for the Denver Children’s Museum and the San Diego Natural History Museum.
A Wyoming native, Sarah is a graduate of the Leadership Wyoming program and currently serves the Laramie community as a board member for Albany County Habitat for Humanity. She holds a BA in Elementary Education and a Master’s Degree in Natural Science and Education from UW. She has two grown sons with whom she loves to ride roller coasters, ski and spend time with at her family cabin. Her best friend is her chocolate lab, Charlie Brown.