Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Podcasts & RSS Feeds
Diana Denison has fond memories of volunteering for Wyoming Public Radio while in high school and is thrilled to be working with the wonderful staff at the new millennium’s KUWR!
Following the completion of her Masters Degree in Economics, Diana Denison took a position as an analyst at the Solar Energy Research Institute (now the National Renewable Energy Laboratory) in Colorado. She taught at a number of Denver-area colleges before joining the faculty at Red Rocks Community College where she served as Department Chair and on the E-Learning Advisory Board.
Upon returning to Wyoming, Diana Denison surveyed for a local policy center, taught on-line for the University of Wyoming and in the classroom for Laramie County Community College / Albany County Campus.
Diana Denison enjoys spending most of her free time in the mountains; hiking with her family, skiing and her new favorite: rock climbing (after Leadership Laramie showed her the ropes!).