Most Active Stories
- Pollutants detected in water wells in Sublette County’s gas fields
- New Northern Arapaho Business Council resolves to fix tribe’s poor financial management
- Wyoming may have missed the Uranium boom
- New lead in the disappearance of Amy Wroe Bechtel
- Wyoming Judicial Branch says there’s nothing left to cut.
On Air Staff and WPM Interns
Clay Masters, a reporter for Harvest Public Media, is based at NET in Lincoln, Neb., where he covers agriculture, environment and energy issues. His stories have appeared on NPR’s news magazines “Morning Edition” and “All Things Considered.” In addition to being a husband and father, Masters is a seasoned fly fisherman and studies the solo folk guitar style called American Primitivism.